Why do you need one?

As a property-owner, you are responsible for the gas safety of your tenants. You must warrant that all gas appliances are working properly and safely.

Therefore, every rental property that has any sort of gas appliance, requires a Gas Safety Certificate. These certificates can only be issued by an expert registered with the Gas Safe Register. All our engineers are registered with the Gas Safe Register.

Domestic Gas Price List

Gas Safety Certificate (Gas Meter Only)  (from £30)

Boiler Service (from £60)

Boiler Installation Service

Gas Safety Certificate (1 Appliance) (from £40)

Gas Safety Certificate (2 Appliances)(from £48)

Gas  Safety Certificate (3 Appliances)(from £58)

Additional Gas Appliance(from £10)

24 hr Gas Leak Repairs (from £78 /hr)

Gas Hob Installation + Gas Certificate(from £79)
Disconnect gas hob or fire place(from £48)

What is a Gas Certificate?


A gas safety certificate or check involves a Gas Safe registered engineer inspecting your gas appliance(s). They will check the appliance is working correctly and will check the following four areas:

  • Gas appliances are on the right setting and burning correctly with the correct operating pressure
  • Harmful gases are being removed from the appliance safely to the air outside
  • That any ventilation routes are clear and working properly
  • All the safety devices are working

The check will identify any defects which require remedial work. You should have a gas safety check every year. If you are a landlord this is the law.